Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Good thing we have Bronson to herd the kids around. They love him! Don't mind Maizi's eye- we didn't get her glasses on for the picture. :)


Here are just a few of the family for Thanksgiving breakfast. Have to check out the ads!


After about a month I figured it was time for a new post. I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving & got LOTS of yummy food. I know I did. We started the day off with our traditional Thanksgiving breakfast at my parents & of course it was delicious. We had lots of fun hanging out with family & visiting with everyone. We weren't sure how many people would show up because of the rain, but we had a very good turnout (there is usually about 100 people). Then we were off to the Fa's for lunch/dinner which was also great. It was good to see everyone & catch up with all of them. Maizi & Soakai had so much fun playing all day with all there cousins. The kids were exhausted(so was I) so we headed home & went to bed.
Thanks everyone for such a nice day!!

1 comment:

Martinez Family said...

That is just the cutest picture of the kids sitting together!! :) My kids talked about yours all weekend long!! :)