Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas







Triplets? Jasper, Soakai, Embry



We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! It's hard to believe that it's already come & gone. I swear it just flies by faster & faster every year. We had a GREAT Christmas (I especially enjoyed getting my gift.....SIONE!!!) It was so nice having him home again- it would not have been a very fun Christmas with him gone. We had such a busy week it felt like he was here for a day. February's just around the corner, right?!? :) That's what I keep telling myself.


Anyway, we spent Tuesday night over at the Fa's for a white elephant party. We had a lot of fun & got some nice little gifts. We spent Christmas Eve with Cory & Jerilyn--had some yummy yummy food & headed home to get ready for Santa. Christmas morning we headed back over to the the Fa's to open gifts. Our kids totally got spoiled! Then, we came back to go to my mom & dad's for lunch/dinner. So good...we had chili & potato soup. The kids had so much fun playing all day with their cousins- they were wiped out by time we got home. Thank you all for making this Christmas so nice.


We hung out on Friday trying to get as much time together as we could before Sione left this morning. :( We dropped him off at the airport this morning so he could go to the gym (that's what Maizi always says when anyone asks where her dad is). Cute, huh? I hope she doesn't have "issues" with the gym when she's older because of this. :)

3 comments:

salena said...

I love that picture of the boys, and perfect that they dressed the same that day!
I agree this week has been a crazy one. I felt bad that you kinda got jipped on your week with Sione since you had people following you around most of the time!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i am glad you had your man home for chrismas! it was good to see him and thankfully he is still funny and not gay... yet. :) just kidding. with bob after him, it might be hard to stay straight afer a while! lol

Wooden Family said...

February will be here before you know it. Congrats on your weight loss too. You look awesome!