Sione & Filipe walking through the doors for the first time.....looking GOOD!
The crowd waiting...and waiting....and waiting.Woohoo!!! Sione won me some shopping money! :) Just kidding-kinda. I'm so proud of Sione for running the 1/2 marathon. It wasn't something that I ever would have thought Sione would have done before let alone win $10, 000 for doing it in the fastest time. I know that thanks to Helen eating that cookie he won, but he totally would have smoked Tara if his leg wouldn't have cramped up, so in my book he won regardless of the cookie.
It was so nice to be able to have Sione home for that week even though it was jam packed with all the things he had to do for the show. I wish we could have had more time together, but at least he was home for Christmas. I was a little disappointed in the show & how little they chose to show of ALL the stuff they filmed.....especially the huge crowd that welcomed them home. They had so many family & friends that were there cheering for them & supporting them & they didn't even show any of them. I know that it's a tv show & all, but they made us do a lot of stuff and it's annoying when they only show 5 seconds of it. So thanks to all of you that were there & helped us that week.
It was so nice to be able to have Sione home for that week even though it was jam packed with all the things he had to do for the show. I wish we could have had more time together, but at least he was home for Christmas. I was a little disappointed in the show & how little they chose to show of ALL the stuff they filmed.....especially the huge crowd that welcomed them home. They had so many family & friends that were there cheering for them & supporting them & they didn't even show any of them. I know that it's a tv show & all, but they made us do a lot of stuff and it's annoying when they only show 5 seconds of it. So thanks to all of you that were there & helped us that week.



10 comments:
Ahhh Yeah, I thought I was going to have my big TV debut. What a bunch of bull.
Ha ha Just kidding. Less of Sage and Ryan next time and more of the WIFA please!!!! Just kidding there too.
10k WOWZA!!! What are you gonna buy with the big money. I think I have an idea. But I won't say anything-Tee Hee!!!!!
Hi Britni! Thanks for sending me your link :) Ok, not once did I read about it being hard for you to have Sione gone. You are amazing! Looks like the 10 grand was right before Christmas??..Did they give it to him right away? So exciting! Love the cute pics of your darling kiddos!
Congrats to Sione!! I was kind of confused for this episode, cause I thought that Aubrey ate at least one cookie too, but she didn't say anything. Weird. Anyway, we were pretty excited about Sione winning!
I was a little confused too because I thought that Aubrey ate a cookie as well and I was crossing my fingers that nobody ate one for Sione. Sione explanation of not eating the cookie was 100% right on. This was for him; it is a lifestyle change. So awesome for him to do a half marathon. He rocked and he deserves that 10K reward. I can't wait till tomorrow's show. By the way Britni - why weren't you running with Sione like Filipe's wife ran with him?!?!? J/K It was fun to get see your family on tv and a glimpse of Wisti. I was looking for Roxxi too
Yes- I did run a couple of those miles with Sione, but I guess it wasn't good enough to show. Whatever!! :)
Congratulations on winning the $10,000! That was so awesome and we were sooo excited for you guys! You all looked so great on tv, and your kids are soooo adorable! We are all really enjoying watching Sione,everyone I know says he is their very favorite this season!:)
seriously, when are we going shopping? and where are we going on vacation?!
so your taking your sisters for pedicures right? and then giving each of a a few boxes of cheerios?
Oh do we get to go to florida too?
Great job Sione!!!!!!!!!!!!
i loved the photo's .. sorry this is late .. but congrats about the win..!!....they did only use like 5 seconds of the Welcome home party .. but i was glad to see i wasn't in any of them...thank goodness!!! ....and i am regreting doing that workout ...was not ready for that...i'm still sore...kinda wish i never went...but i wanted to support my bro...i hope they edit me out...this sucks...
WOO HOO!!!!! Good job Sione!! You're kickin' booty. Oh my gosh I freaked out when Filipe was in the bottom 2. You're doing awesome!! Britni you and Sione are both looking so good =)
Post a Comment