Friday, March 13, 2009

Save the Drama for Your Mama!!

Wow!! What a show...full of all kinds of drama. :) That episode had me all nervous & on the edge of my seat. I remember Sione telling me about that whole episode when he came home for Christmas. I guess I didn't realize how intense it was. I do know that there was A LOT more to that heated discussion than they showed. I thought that the "face-off" was a good idea. Sione did a great job despite all the crap going on. You have to check out this bonus scene from the NBC website....it is so funny. I just wish that they would show more of this stuff on the show. I don't think people are seeing the funnier side to Sione since we've been hearing that he is the more serious cousin. If you know Sione, you know that's not the case. :)
http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser/video/clips/week-10-siones-advice/1057469/

You have to check out this dance too....aren't they lookin good?!
http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser/video/clips/week-10-boys-of-the-black-team/1057603/

4 comments:

Amy said...

That was funny. I'm enjoying watching the bonus scenes. Looks like Sione had a good time.

hansen family said...

Good job Sione, you da man!! we're so proud of you & Filipe for all the work you've done and, for all the dang stuff you've won....LUCKY!!! Love ya,=) We love watching the show. Also I love Bob!!

Charmaine said...

That was awesome. I've been wanting to hear the behind the scenes stuff from that episode. It was pretty intense. And by the way, you looked great on this weeks episode!!! So, where is Sione taking you guys on vacation??

salena said...

"I saw you eating Nachos"

"Organic!"

I loved that part.

Also, that part where you were in my parents room ..umm I mean your room packing, it was SOO cute when Maizi laughed after you laughed at Soakai. Maizi and Soakai are the CUTEST kids I've seen on tv..no joke!