Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I think that it is so interesting to see how quickly boys & girls start doing "boy" & "girl" things. So as much as Maizi is obsessed will all girly/princess things, Soakai is equally obsessed with boy things...mostly baseball.  Sione bought him a little glove that he found at a garage sale & it fits him perfectly.  This is his new best toy- he takes it with him everywhere.  This past weekend Maizi spent the night with Eternity so we decided to take Soakai to the park & get some baseball practice in....he loved it!!! He could've stayed there all day. I've never seen a kid so mesmerized by sports & balls.  The other night we went to Sione's softball game & he just stood in the dugout watching the guys play- he wouldn't take his eyes off the game.  I think we have a sports fanatic---Sorry Sione! :)


This is Soakai's version of the Haka- it's so cute & he can get so low.
Typical Soakai!!


4 comments:

Triumph and Roxxi said...

He looks way too old. Makes me sad. What a cutie. Another reason him and Reign get a long sooooo much. Not so much Reign and Maizi but hey we can't win them all.

Castle Family said...

So cute! I love that he will wear a hat. Wish Trey would wear one. Little boys are so cute in hats! We should get them together to play sometime.

Martinez Family said...

Those are so cute!! Isn't it funny how boys & girls are?? People try to say it's society that makes them the way they are, but it's totally just nature!! :)

Terri said...

I'm sure he didn't get his sports love from you! :)