So, I guess I better post the 2nd part of Maizi's birthday before she turns 5! I don't know why it's taken me so long to get this post up. Anyway, for the Fig side of the family we got together at our house - thanks to my mom we had dinner. :) Good thing she dropped it off earlier in the day because after some major flooding out here her, Kalli, & Emili were stranded at her house & weren't able to make it over. :( Here are the rest of the pics. I had a video of her blowing out her candles, but for some dumb reason my camera won't play it so I couldn't put it on here.
Maizi LOVES when she gets to play little hostess ~ Thank you everyone for coming over!!!
Her new favorite doll from Cory & Jeri.
She got the cutest stuff - anything "princess" is a huge hit with her.
Isn't this the CUTEST baby you've ever seen?! Love her!!!
One of her best buddies - She loves her uncle Sage.



No comments:
Post a Comment