Monday, October 18, 2010

New School Year

Man, I am not too good at keeping up with this blog! I am just now getting around to posting about Maizi starting preschool (which was back in September). Ooops! :) I don't know who was more excited for preschool this year - me or Maizi. This summer seems to have drug on forever. I was running out of things for the kids to do & she needed to be doing something besides watching movies. Hooray for school!!! This is Maizi's 3rd year of preschool & I'm so glad that she loves it so much - it makes it so much easier knowing that she's having fun & learning lots. I remember when she first started when she was 2....it's been so fun to watch her grow up & see all the new things she's learned. She comes home with all kinds of information to share - not always sure what she's talking about, but she does so that's all that counts, right?!

Love this pose she decided to do. :)
This year she gets to stay longer one day to eat lunch....very exciting!
She even upgraded to a bigger backpack this year - of course it's princesses.
Getting so big. :(


This is Maizi's 2nd year. So cute!

Here is Maizi's 1st year graduation - I can't find her first day of school picture.
I know I have it somewhere. Look how small she looks.

2 comments:

Triumph and Roxxi said...

she looks so dang cute crying in her robe.
I can't believe how big she got in one year.
Love her

Martinez Family said...

Such cute pictures!! :) That graduation picture makes me sad!! Kinda like, "Please don't make me do this!!" :( Both the kids are so cute & getting so big!! :(