Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Zach's Birthday/Riding Horses

Still getting caught up.....

Since my dad got sick, Zach took the one remaining horse to his house so he could take care of it. The kids kept asking about the horse and wanted to go see it so Zach asked the kids if they wanted to come over & ride the horse. So we went over one afternoon - it just happened to be Zachary's birthday too. I thought Maizi & Soakai would love it, but we quickly realized that Maizi was not interested in riding the horse AT ALL. Soakai soon warmed up to the idea & took a little ride with Alyana. I tried to get the best pictures that I could without either the kids moving or the horse. :) This brought back so many fun memories....we have lots of pictures of all us kids riding the horses out back and my dad leading us around. I used to love that! :)





We all went out to dinner afterwards to celebrate Zachary's birthday. Thanks guys for having us over!!

1 comment:

Triumph and Roxxi said...

We will have to go next time, looks like fun. Made me sad to think about being young. Those were the good ol' days.