Monday, February 28, 2011

Our "Baby" is 3!!!

Our little man is now three years old! I seriously can't believe how fast that went. He has definitely given me some gray hairs, but he is also the sweetest kid when he wants to be. :) Soakai is the busiest boy I've ever seen. He fills his days with throwing all his toys over every wall in the backyard, climbing up on the playhouse roof, and digging up all the rocks in the backyard and most recently he has decided that he can go to the bathroom wherever he feels like it outside. :) Joys of boys!!!

For Soakai's birthday we celebrated at the Fig's & at the Fa's. He loved the attention & all the gifts. Thanks everyone for loving Soakai as much as we do!
His Spiderman bike....he LOVES!!!



The singing was just too loud for the birthday boy.
I had to add this picture- Soakai got a Spiderman costume & Reign put the mask on - he creeped me out!
Once again the singing was just too much!



1 comment:

The Griffins said...

I can't believe how big they are either! PS. I love his pose for the picture that he wanted you to take in the first post. Lol.