Friday, December 9, 2011

Prescott

Time for another attempt to update our blog....if I learned to do this more often I'd be better at remember the details. :/ Anyway, back in August Sione had an event in Prescott so we got to go with him & to make it even better we got to meet up with my family! Zachary, Teresa & my mom met us there - so did Sage & Dana. I was pretty homesick at this time so this was a much needed visit with some of my family. :) I am so mad now that I'm looking back at my pictures...WHY didn't I take more pictures??? While Sione was busy one of the days we drove to Jerome to check it out. It's a pretty cool little town with some neat stores, but I am warning you the drive up is TERRIBLE. It's this teeny, tiny, narrow, windy road up a mountain & we almost got hit head-on so, be careful. On our way back we saw all these antelope so we stopped to watch them for a bit. We had a lot of fun & the kids were so excited to see everyone again - probably too excited since we got a call from the front desk of our hotel asking us to please keep our kids quiet. SORRY!! :)





On our way home to St. George we stopped in this little town called Seligman. It was a fun, cute little place that has lots of old history as part of Route 66. There was this really cool little restaurant - they had a lot of old stuff to look at & old cars. It reminded me of stuff my dad would love.






1 comment:

Martinez Family said...

Cute pictures!! Sad that I've lived in AZ all my life & never been to most of the little towns! :( Maybe one of these days!! Glad you got to see your family - being far away is hard!! :/