Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Crazy Cousins


Maizi & Eternity hugging it out

Maizi, Payson & Carley

Capri- Maizi- Eternity

Maizi LOVES to be with her cousins.....sometimes I think that she just likes to fight with them. :) (kinda reminds me of all their moms) Just kidding!! Lately her favorite thing to do is put on "concerts" with Eternity at Grandma's. It is pretty funny to watch them, of course Maizi mostly just copies them, but that's ok. I love that she'll always have them in her life & be able to grow up with them.

4 comments:

Marquita said...

Hi Britni! I met you once, but I don't know if you remember me. I went to school with Sione. And I'm also friends with Ana. That's how I found your blog. It's sooo cute by the way, and so are your kids. Tell Sione hi for me.
Email me and I'll send you an invite to my blog.
ketalcs@hotmail.com

salena said...

What a cute picture of the matching outfits! Maizi is just a doll!

Wow, how long is Eternity's hair!? I've never been able to grow mine that long! Lucky!

Tuihalalalala said...

Thanks for the hair comment...although i miss my hair. WoW! Maizi really has a lot of cuzn's. I didn't recognize anyone but Eternity. If you ever want a babysitter and wanna go out... the "other" cuzn's on this side would love to have her over, lana loves Maizi and talks about her all the time.

Olsen Family said...

Britni, this is Rachel Olsen (Ryan's wife...Sione's friend, Ryan... you know)
Your blog is great. It's a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. I'm new at it myself.
Send me your email if you want to see my blog.
rachel@olsenfamily.us