Friday, July 4, 2008
We finally started a blog!!
I guess the peer pressure finally got to us...I swore I would never do a blog. I kinda feel like a hypocrite now. Anyway, hopefully I will be able to figure this stuff out, so don't expect anything too fancy for awhile. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Hi! That is such a cute picture and blog. You are way better than I was when I started!
What a cute picture of Maizi in Soakai's crib! What a smart little cookie..I'm glad Bastien hasnt figured that one out.
Welcome to the blogging world!
Yeah, I'm so excited that you started your blog!!! I also swore that I would NEVER do a blog but look at ne know =) It looks really cute and your kids are adorable.
Hey feels good 2 not B the only 1 who caves in, when she swears she wont do it. Feels~ real good.Everybody's doing it...Yeah... Just make sure you say No to drugs and your good.
luv the blog..!!! i'm glad you started one up.. i didn't really know what a blog was about when i started.. but it's actually pretty fun once you get the hang of it...
Oh man girl...your little baby grew up...he is so big since the last time I saw you guys...such cute kids!!
Good for you with starting a blog!! You will LOVE it! It just kind of sucks you in...believe me! :)
if you want...send me your email addi...and I will send ya in invite.
dendi.skinner@gmail.com
Fun finding you here. :)
Yeah!!! I wish everyone in our family would start one!! That would be so much easier to stay updated on everyone's lives!! :) I'm a little addicted to blogging, so let me know if you need any help!! :)
Hi Britni! I found your blog through the Batt's! I just wanted to say hi.Your kids are sooo cute! Hope you guys are doing great!
Hi, Im Sandra. We started a blog too after we return to Colombia. Excuse my english. Say hi to Sione. Visit our blog , we have a picture with you.
Bye
hey I found you through Amanda's blog-and I love that picture of Maizi in the crib-she's too cute. Check out our blog-bjandema.blogspot.com
hey britni- i found your blog throung amandas! i will send you a link to mine.
Maizi is so freakin' funny!
Hi Britni & Sione. This is Justin, old companion of Andres Ospina and mission friend of Sione's. Good job on the blog! Your kids are so cute! Hopefully someday we can get the Ospina's back and we can have a big party together.
Post a Comment