I am so excited!! Finally, my favorite show is back on. I have something to look forward to on Thursday nights again. (Pathetic- I know) I sure have missed the gang at Dunder Mifflin! :)
I am soooooo excited for the show also. I'm serious, that's like our date night (at home) Lastnight was so hilirious....LOVE IT!!!! You guys should come over and we can have an "Office Party" The funniest thing was that when Michael was in the fat suit and goatee, he looked just like Corys friend. hehehehehe =)
So glad The Office is back on too! We haven't watched it yet, we were watching Grey's. I can't wait to see it, and so glad it's an hour long:)Great taste in shows!:)
So the "that's what she said" comment...my brother is SO into this show...he is married with kids and I swear everything you say, he can some how come back at you with a "that's what she said"....SO fUnNy!
5 comments:
Yay!! Me, too! I cant wait to see how the proposal works out!
I am soooooo excited for the show also. I'm serious, that's like our date night (at home) Lastnight was so hilirious....LOVE IT!!!! You guys should come over and we can have an "Office Party" The funniest thing was that when Michael was in the fat suit and goatee, he looked just like Corys friend. hehehehehe =)
So glad The Office is back on too! We haven't watched it yet, we were watching Grey's. I can't wait to see it, and so glad it's an hour long:)Great taste in shows!:)
So the "that's what she said" comment...my brother is SO into this show...he is married with kids and I swear everything you say, he can some how come back at you with a "that's what she said"....SO fUnNy!
I love The Office!!! I hope Pam doesnt mess it up with Jim, I feel like they are really my friends, I am that much of a dork!!hahaha
Post a Comment