Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Biggest Loser


So, I figured since this was shown on TV last night that I'm FINALLY "allowed" to blog about it now. I'm SO excited! For those of you who didn't get to see it or missed the split second of Sione here it is.... GO BLUE TEAM!! This should answer any questions any of you may have as to where Sione has been. :) And, No- I'm not a single mother!

I'm so proud of Sione & Filipe for doing this & so happy for them. I know how much they both wanted this.

http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser/photos/#cat=1315&sec=2504&mea=55748

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Brit, it's Ryan Huber. I am so anxious to see Sione's season. We've been spreading the word about our friend being on the next season and can't wait. If it is possible that we can be there when he gets home, could you give me a call or text me at 480-734-3995? If not, I understand since there will probably be tons of people there already. At least have him give me a call if you would. Thanks Brit

salena said...

Ha, I'm glad you finally posted! I wanted to wait until you did before I said anything on my blog:) I'm beyond excited! I'm sure you are more, especially to see him again!:) Go team Blue! I cant wait to see my brother and Lipe kill this season..lol!

Ashley said...

We can't wait to see Sione on Biggest Loser!We were so excited when we saw him on the preview for next season! We will definantely be cheering him on:) How exciting! Go Blue Team!

Martinez Family said...

OK - so I'm so out of it - - I didn't understand why they kept saying "couples" and just figured that he was partnered up with someone!! Duh - obviously he knows his partner!! :) (Don't know what I'm going to blame my retardedness on after I have the baby!!) :) --GO SIONE!!

Rich Mom, Rich Dad. Poor Mom, Poor Dad. said...

Hi Britni,

I know you don't know me but I worked with Sione, Mary and Salena at New Vision (hee hee I remember when he proposed to you, too cute) but just wanted to pass on my support! This is soo exciting!

Westover Bunch said...

We are soo excited for him. We already scheduled it in our dvr. Go Blue!!