Friday, February 20, 2009

Episode 7 Commentary

I know this is late, but better late than never---right? So, I have been informed that during last week's pop challenge of running to get the keys Sione ran the most laps (17 times). They neglected to mention that & Sione thought that you might want to know that just in case anyone out there was confused. I know that it seemed like Tara might have run the most, but NO she didn't.....she just threw up the most!! :) I'm starting to think that maybe that's how she's losing her weight- she's bulimic. Just Kidding!!! Anyway, it was another great show & another week of HARD work by Sione & Filipe to stay safe for another week. So proud of you guys!!

7 comments:

Charmaine said...

I didn't think Tara could be doing as much as she talks about. I mean girls got stamina, but come on. Anyway - Sione is kicking everybody's butts! You can tell he is definitely the strongest and fastest and has the most stamina, I'm bummed he hasn't won any of the challenges!

Charmaine said...

Oh, and Filipe rocks too! The two of them crack me up! I must say this is my favorite season so far!

Amy said...

That competition was pure luck. I was bummed that they didn't get a key but it seemed like the outdoor exercises were a nice, welcoming change up.

I am glad that they made it another week. I "heard" through the grapevine the final four and that one of the FA cousins is in it. I hope it's your hubby.

Quincy said...

Can I just say that Tara drives me NUTS! If she wins, I'm going to be mad. I think that she loses more weight from throwing up too. :)

salena said...

BORINGEST Top 4 EVER!

Amy said...

I will be mad if Tara wins too. That's a bunch of crap.

Anyways I was disappointed last night was only 1 hr. But I'm looking forward to watching again tonight. Last night's show was very emotional.

Trent & Lindz said...

Just wanted to send out an invite to Sione. This is Trent Owens by the way. I saw that Sione won a mountain bike last night! Thats pretty awesome! But just wanted to invite whenever available to go mountain biking. I go about every Saturday. Its a great cardio workout and even better you get off the pavement and on to the dirt to enjoy God's creations. Let me know!