This is what happens when you run inside for just a minute to get the phone....I knew it was WAY too quiet outside! I think I remember doing this exact same thing in my dad's wheelbarrow when I was little.
So I don't know what the fascination is with getting so dirty! The weather has been so nice the past few days so I've let the kids spend most of the day in the backyard. I figured that they were better off out there making a mess than in the house, but after this day I don't know which is worse. Either way I've got a huge mess to clean up. I know, I know-it's just part of being a little kid & they have lots of fun doing it & I did it too when I was little. I guess I'll just have to pray for some more patience....heaven knows I need all I can get with these little rugrats.



7 comments:
I love these little rugrats. I can't believe how dirty Soakai's shoes were. I used to make wheelbarrow soup too. : ) It was great to see you guys the other night.
lol, it's only funny when it's not my kid then it's my turn to be patient. Love the pictures
they are very cute - what is with the "winter clothes" it's 100 degrees outside???
okay, so i just noticed the date on the pictures - my bad
After Tuesdays episode, I saw on a message board that someone said you guys have the CUtest kids EVER! They are SO adorable..but I already knew that :)
So.. so.. cute blog...luv it...of course you have the cutest kids...and the sweetest...even though i don't always see them like i do salena's kids they still run to me ... especially soakai .. but i've seen him run up to complete strangers ...but i still love that about him .. he definitely takes after his dad... ;0)
dirty kids are the best... when they arent yours or in your house!
there is just something great about the memories they are creating while making a mess though, dont ya think?!
Post a Comment