Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Latest with Sione.....

I just realized that I haven't really posted anything that Sione has been up to lately...so this one's for you Sione!!! :)

Most recently Sione was asked to go to LA to be part of the newest installment of "The Biggest Loser" workout DVDs.  He, along with Tara & Ali (season 5) were the returning cast members and they also had some members from season 8.  He had a great time even though he didn't like his wardrobe. :)

A couple of weeks ago Sione & Filipe were asked to visit the Fitness Ridge in St. George and I got to go too.  We got to experience the program that they have to offer their customers.  It was a nice change to your typical vacation....when you go to this place you have to workout!!  It's a great place to get in better shape, to lose weight or just to get a jump start.  While we were there we were able to attend a performance of Footloose at Tuacahn.  
 
This is the stage at Tuacahn...it's an outdoor theater....so pretty.
Sione riding the mechanical bull





3 comments:

Duncan Family said...

Thanks for the update on Sione - I have been totally wondering how he's been doing! Glad you got to go with him - how fun! Was fun to have Maizi hang out with us!

PS Cute new background.

PSS - this was another comment! :)

Sione and Britni Fa said...

Thanks for your comments....much appreciated. :)

salena said...

I'm so excited that Sione's on the new workout DVD's.

My friend went to that same Footloose, she described the stage to me and I couldnt picture it, so it'sw cool to see a picture.

I'm pretty sure you and Sione win as far as who took the most fun vacations this year:)