Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bounce U

Yesterday we were able to go to Bounce U - thanks to Emili.  It's a really fun place for the kids to get all their energy out & best of all it's indoors so you don't have to sweat your butt off outside in the heat.  It was SO much fun. The kids loved it & yes, the adults got in on the action too.  I went will all my sister's & their kids....even the big kids. :)  So, since we all went I'm pretty sure that all of our blogs will look very similar.  I got mine up first, so you won't need to waste your time looking at theirs.  Hahahaha!!  Just kidding girls!!!

Reign & Soakai could play together for hours- just off in their own world. 
I am the Champion, my friends....Wisti didn't have a chance.  Boo Ya!!!

Roxxi won her match w/Kalli- must be her old age. Heehee!!

Maizi wasn't exactly thrilled with the slide- she did it a couple times & cried each time.
Look at these monkeys- not one of them was looking at the camera & it was like the fifth time I tried to get it....oh well.


7 comments:

salena said...

Umm...fun! I saw that place and Jon and kate+8 and ever since have wanted to go.

little sione, I mean Soakai is one handsome little devil...look at those eyes! :)

Triumph and Roxxi said...

You mean little Sage... It was too much fun.
We will have to do it again.
Thanks Em

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Okay, so I went to Roxxi's blog and saw something about babysitting for Sione and I thought, could it be THE Sione?!! How exciting, that in fact it is Sione's Family.

Sorry if this is obnoxious on the family blog but seriously, I wish there were an option to vote for America's Favorite Biggest Loser each season, like it is an option on Big Brother, Sione would've been our pick!! Sione and Felipe were our absolute favorite players. You have a beautiful family, and adorable blog.

Westover Bunch said...

What fun, I love time with sisters and what a neat place!! Anything that gets the kids energy out and out of the heat is the best!

Martinez Family said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun!! I'm jealous - we went last year, but I was pregnant & couldn't join in the fun!! :( We should all go sometime!! :)

The Griffins said...

They went their for Youth Conference this year and BJ and I wanted to take Tucker but we weren't sure how he would do. I'm glad Soakai and Maizi had fun we will try it soon!

Amy said...

That looks like fun@! Especially the boxing. It looks like the mama's had more fun than the kids.