Thursday, January 7, 2010

Forgot a few things....

So I knew that I would forget a few things when updated a few days ago so here are a couple things I missed:  

I guess it's mostly an update on Sione happenings, but still pretty exciting things for us. :)

Make sure you all go out & get the Biggest Loser Workout DVD that Sione is in...he leads a couple of the workouts &  not only will you get a good workout you will also enjoy some of Sione's random comments that were pretty funny (Hint: listen to his ball workout) HAHA!!


Sione & Filipe were also lucky enough to be asked to go the the Jay Leno Show to show off their "special talent".  They did the Haka dance & did an awesome job....had lots of fun too!






Sione has also been traveling around a lot promoting a new drink...Adina Holistics.  They are now available in all Whole Foods & some convenience stores.  Go out & try some....they're yummy and don't have all the crap that other drinks have in them. 

2 comments:

Amy said...

I got my copy the day it was released. At Costco they had them on sale for $5.99. Awesome deal. It's been a really good workout. My hubby took it on his business trips to work out to at nights.

I'll be on the hunt for that drink. Is it like an energy drink?

I found a link for a free download for biggest loser music mix http://www.podworkoutmusic.com/SUBWAY/ You probably already have it, but maybe your blog readers might be interested.

What does Sione think of his challengers for this season's biggest loser?

Martinez Family said...

Wow!! Didn't know he has "products"!!! :) AWESOME!! Can't wait to try the drink! Are there other products lined up??