Tuesday, January 5, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOAKAI!!!

It's so crazy that it's been 2 years since I had Soakai.  He still seems like a baby to me.  I remember when I was pregnant with him I would hope & pray that I would get a "calm" child since we all know how Maizi is. :)  Well, a "calm" child we did NOT get....quite the opposite! Soakai is one busy little boy- he never stops, gets into everything (very quickly) & he talks all day long. Maizi met her match with Soakai. Most days we just have to look and each other and laugh because we don't know what else to do. He can be so sweet sometimes and give you a look that makes you feel so bad that you were ever mad at him....I'm pretty sure he knows exactly what he's doing! :) I am told this is pretty much what Sione was like as a little boy too, so I guess it's payback for Sione.

We love him so much & we're glad he's in our family!

Soakai's First Birthday...he looks so small.  I tried to find pictures of him when he was born, but they're on my old computer.



He LOVES sugar- can you tell?!


We got a jumper....kids had so much fun!(I think a few adults did too.)


His new bowling game- he got so many cool toys.


2 comments:

Triumph and Roxxi said...

SOOO Cute. Too bad you copied my background but I knew you always wanted to be like me.
Soakai is the greatest. I love him. Can't believe he is already two. So sad!!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to your handsome little guy!!! They grow up too fast.