I got a new niece yesterday!!! This makes 23 grandkids now. Chance & Cris welcomed Adylade (Ady) Skye, Wednesday afternoon and she is the cutest dang baby I've ever seen. She weighed 9lbs & was 20 inches. Her little cheeks are so cute---it almost makes me want another baby---for like a second. :) The other kids are going to have so much fun with her.
Congratulations Fig's!!!



3 comments:
Yeah!! She's so dang cute!!Can't wait to see her in person those cheeks are so funny!! Hey, it was really good to see you guys at the wedding, we really need to get together. You guys should come over one night with the kids and the guys we can play games or something fun. Lets plan it =)
Wow! A 9 lb baby! She's adorable!
Oh and when I first saw the title you almost tricked me into thinking you were sharing some news. . . ! Haha!
Post a Comment