Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Surprise!!

Well, I am officially OLD! :)  I had my 30th birthday last month and to commemorate this grand event Sione threw me a surprise party.  He did such a good job getting everything together & "trying" to keep it a secret from me.  ;)  Sione told me that we were going to dinner & that my mom was coming to get the kids to watch them.  On our way to dinner he said he needed to stop by the dance studio that he does a boot camp at to pick up a check....SURPRISE!!! Everyone was waiting for me in the studio.  Embarrassing!  It was a really fun night & I was so happy to see everyone there- I also got some great gifts! Thanks everyone for making it so fun to be 30!  Also thanks to Terri & Roxxi for helping out with everything.

The good 'ol Karaoke- Sione's favorite thing!

Apparently it's Cory's new favorite thing now too....Stayin' Alive!!! :)

Terri, Genesis, Josh.....all single & available....you're welcome! :)

Me & Teresa....soon to be sister-in-law
My oldest, bestest friend Amber
MARGO!!!!
The Fig Girls

1 comment:

Triumph and Roxxi said...

Seriously could u pick I grosser picture. Happy birthday to you though