Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Isn't he Lovely?!

So, the other day it got a little
 too quiet in our house & this would be the reason why......

I found this little booger in my mascara!

You like the shocked look on his face like he had no idea that he had put it on.

I swear this kid is like none I've ever seen before. He makes me exhausted. His new thing is climbing up on to EVERYTHING! I think he's part monkey or something.  I would take pictures to prove all the things he climbs on, but I'm afraid if I do he'll think it's funny & ok to do it.  I'm so scared that one day he will fall from the top shelf in my pantry & crack his head open.  He climbs all the shelves, the countertops, the tables.  And he uses whatever he can get his sneaky little hands on- stools, chairs, toys, books to get himself up. The other day he climbed up the refrigerator....OY VAY!!!!

1 comment:

Triumph and Roxxi said...

How funny!
I'm not surprised that he is shccked at himself.
Gotta love em