Sunday, April 4, 2010

Dancing with the Kids

One of Maizi's favorite shows has returned...Dancing with the Stars.  She loves to watch all the pretty "princesses" dancing & every single time they start dancing she asks me if I can buy her the dress that the princess is wearing....ummm sure only we'll add a lot more fabric to it. So here they are doing their own dances for us----much more entertaining. :)  Soakai insisted on wearing Maizi's nightgown the other night, so maybe no more dance shows for him...Sione's getting a little worried. :)  He also had to have his favorite shoes on with his dress---doesn't he look handsome.



3 comments:

Triumph and Roxxi said...

Oh fancy!!!
He is such a ham.
The most adorable one I have ever seen though

Martinez Family said...

They are so cute together!! LOVE the princess pj's with his shoes - that's something Hunter would do!! :)

hansen family said...

How FUNNY!!!! I especially love the princess nightgown with the church shoes, what a combo!!! hahah =)