Saturday, June 5, 2010

BIGGEST LOSER 9 FINALE!!

A couple of weeks ago we were lucky enough to be able to go to LA for the Season 9 Finale of The Biggest Loser!! We had such a good time & it was nice to get away on a little vacation - thanks to my mom & sisters for taking care of the kiddos! We got there the Sunday before the show so we got to meet most of the contestants when we got in. They all looked great! Some of them I didn't even recognize at first. On Monday we explored the area around our hotel & went to City Walk. We also took a tour around the ranch- it was a mess! They were super busy getting everything ready for the new season which started a few days after so there were things all over & the gym was completely empty. Needless to say I didn't get very good pictures there since it there wasn't much to see. :( Tuesday was the big day - we got to the studio waited for the show to start- it was lots of fun, but also really weird sitting in the audience again, but this time sitting next to Sione instead of watching him on the stage. It brought back so many memories....I still can't believe that it's been a year since Sione's finale. To be honest, it's more fun when you actually know someone on the show, but we still had a great time. I was sad that this year I didn't get a picture with Bob....they were really strict with getting pictures after the taping & getting everyone out of the studio. I guess my one from last year will just have to do. :) So here are the pictures that I did get....Enjoy!

2 comments:

salena said...

so cool that you got to go! just seeing those pics brings back memories of Sione's season. I cant believe it was a year ago! I agree, it was so much more fun when he was on the show. It was such a high the show isnt as exciting to me anymore! :)
looks like you guys had a great time & that's so fun for you guys to always get to go back & see everyone from the show. lucky!

miss you guys!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Not personally knowing the contestants from either season, I enjoyed last season more, because Sione and Felipe are so loveable.