I know this is pretty late, but oh well here it is anyway....

We had a really nice Father's Day this year (I though so- maybe I should ask Sione). :)
We spent some time with my dad earlier in the day & then we went over to see Sione's dad. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing father- I guess I always took my dad for granted growing up. He was always there for all of his kids & grandkids. He has been a wonderful example to me and I pray that one day I will be able to repay him in some way for everything that he had done for my & my family. He continues to progress daily & hopefully we'll be able to bring him home soon.
(Not on Father's day, but most recent pic of my dad)
I am extremely grateful that my children were also blessed to have such a great dad. Sione is such a fun dad - always singing, dancing, playing with the kids. Maizi & Soakai absolutely adore Sione & they always have such a good time with him. I am so thankful that to know that he will always be there for his kids. Love you Sione!!! :)
Here are the kids sharing in Sione's favorite pastime.....KARAOKE!
Who would've guessed I'd find them here?! :)
I think I have these same pictures from last Father's Day.



2 comments:
i miss you guys! i miss karaoke too:(
btw- sione you look so skinny!
I love the picture of Maizi and your dad. She looks so happy!
Post a Comment