As you can see my kids get a little too creative with the markers. I thought that I would get the kids some new markers & let them color & draw since they get bored with it being SO hot outside...and this is why I don't like markers! I could give them 20 coloring books & they still end up doing this. I guess I should just be grateful that they didn't draw on the walls----this time! :) (please excuse the fact that they look like little homeless orphans)
COLOR WONDER, COLOR WONDER, COLOR WONDER!!!! If you don't have any Color Wonder products, you need to invest!! :) They're awesome & don't write on anything but the special paper!! I love them!!! ;)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! I wonder if that is
what the learn at "Princess School".
COLOR WONDER, COLOR WONDER, COLOR WONDER!!!! If you don't have any Color Wonder products, you need to invest!! :) They're awesome & don't write on anything but the special paper!! I love them!!! ;)
WHy would you get color wonder when you could have this much fun.
Haha! I'm laughing at Roxxi's comment.
Post a Comment