
Just a little update on our Maizi.....last month Maizi went to "Princess Training" (like she needs it - she thinks she is a Queen). :) A girl in our ward was raising money for girls camp so she came up with this adorable idea to have Princess Training classes. Maizi went every day for a week & they did the cutest things. Here are the pictures of her graduating & receiving her crown from her fairy godmother. Now whenever we see Savannah at church she tells me that's her fairy godmother. So funny! They did crafts, decorated cupcakes, learned how to wave, curtsy (sp?) and they also recited the "spells" they learned. She absolutely LOVED it & still talks about it.
The pictures at the bottom are just a couple poses that she always wants me to take pictures of. :)
3 comments:
What a cute idea . . . why didn't I think of that??!! :) Maybe I'll copy it some day!! haha!! As for Soakai - totally sounds like Hunter!! I've given up on fighting him with wearing jeans & just figure if he wants to sweat I'll let him! :)
How cute! I'm sure that was right up Maizi's alley. I wish my fairy godmother was in my ward-oh wait, I wish I had one!
A beautiful princess, just like her momma.
Post a Comment