Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Picnic

So the other day I was in my room getting ready & came out to find this lovely mess.  The kids had gotten out all their blankets, pillows, shoes & socks.   I asked them what they were doing (in the nicest, most kind, motherly way) :)  Maizi told me that they were having a picnic.  Hmmmm- never seen picnic like this one, but I guess what else are they supposed to do all day when it's so stinkin' hot outside!
Yes- Maizi lives in her bathing suit.

4 comments:

Duncan Family said...

wow - how long does it take you to get ready? Very funny! Gotta love miss Maizi

salena said...

ha..that looks like a mess i would lovingly yell at my kids for too:) when the messes are so bad though..thats all you can do is laugh & take a picture!

The Griffins said...

hahaha! Congrats!

Terri said...

Sorry about the mess-but that is really funny! I miss my little buddies!!