Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Maizi's Birthday Part 1

I'm finally catching up with all the things that have been going on around here for the past few weeks! Our little Maizi is growing up so dang fast - she turned 4 on August 23rd. I can't believe it! I didn't really know what to do for her this year & she's been talking about her birthday since her birthday last year. I do know one thing~ I will definitely try NOT to have another baby in the summer months. It's too hard to plan anything when it's SO hot outside. Our families are getting too big to have everyone over at one time so we opted to have 2 separate parties. We had the Fa party at the park so the kids could play in the water. It was still a little too hot for my liking, but the kids didn't seem to mind that much. Maizi LOVED her party (she's very easy to please). She loves parties, especially if she's the center of attention. :) She got some great presents....I have to say that her favorite present has to be her Ariel dress. She'd been talking about an Ariel costume FOREVER and I didn't even know that they made one so I kept saying "oh sure - for your birthday" Well, her birthday came & thanks to Ana she made Maizi a very happy girl!!









4 comments:

Triumph and Roxxi said...

She is such a ham.Gotta love her though.

The Griffins said...

I can't believe she's 4! Happy Birthday Maizi, I'm glad she has so much family to celebrate with!

Ana said...

i ❤ maizi she is so beautiful...and when she whispered to sione to me that she wanted an ariel costume that's all i could think of finding for her i love that girl and am happy to have made her smile

Matt and Katelyn said...

This is a little late, but happy birthday MAZI!