Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Halloween

I am such a slacker these days....I had to get this done before Thanksgiving, which is in a couple days. :) Halloween this year was lots of fun - the kids are getting older so they get into a little more. I had been asking Maizi all month what she wanted to be & it changed from one princess to another almost every day. I tried to get her to do something besides a princess, but that was a no go. :) She finally decided on Sleeping Beauty or as she says it "Sweeping Booty". Soakai on the other hand stuck with Woody from the first time I asked him....boys are definitely easier in some areas.


We had a family party at Cory & Jerilyn's house on Friday night this year. I'm so glad they decided to have their annual party again - they always do such a great job with activities & decorations & of course with the food. On Saturday night we went to the Sione's parents trunk-or-treat. There didn't seem to be as many trunks to treat in this year, but that's better for all us....less candy to eat. :) The kids had a blast all weekend. They loved getting dressed up and seeing all the other people dressed up. Since Halloween was on Sunday this year we decided to have the kids pass out candy at our house. I think they might've liked that better than actually trick-or-treating.


I figured that "The Wig" deserved it's own separate pictures. This thing made it's way around to just about everyone. :) Capri was the original owner of the wig & I don't even have a picture of her wearing it. Haha!!






2 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Cute pictures!! :) I'm sure your kids enjoyed the party in the family room just as much as they would have anything else!! :) Love the wig picts! It's funny because it looks different on each guy! Zach looks kinda like a biker, Sione looks kinda like Billy Ray, and Cory - - well, just looks daaahling! ;)

Triumph and Roxxi said...

What a bunch of goons. They all do look hilarious.
Maizi was loving it