Friday, November 5, 2010

Mother Nature's Farm

A couple weeks ago Maizi's preschool class took a field trip to Mother Nature's Farm in Mesa. I had never been there before & I don't know why we've never thought to take our kids there. It is so cute & the kids had a blast. We will definitely be going there again. :)

Here a some of the kids in Maizi's class:
Ryan, Maizi, Leah, Olivia, Isaiah.

This is on the hayride around the farm

All the kids got to pick a pumpkin & then decorate it.
My little scarecrow. :)

Maizi found her pumpkin.

There were 11 new pigs born 2 days before we went....doesn't this just make you
want to have more kids?! Yuck! :)
Leah, Olivia, Maizi, Isaiah, Sadie

2 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Cute pictures!! You are too funny!! ;) Yeah, I think if I had to have that many babies at one time I'd say yuck too!!! :)

The Griffins said...

Hahaha! You are hilarious!! Great pictures but it's probably because your kids are so cute!