Thursday, July 21, 2011

Father's & Son's Outing

Sione & Soakai went on their first Father's/Son's outing last month & had lots of fun.
Soakai was so excited to go camping - I think mostly to try out his new sleeping bag. They went with our ward up to Mt. Lemmon & I'm told they had a great time even though it was pretty cold and no fires were allowed & that Soakai behaved very well. :) I guess Sione didn't take very many pictures so luckily we have this cute one.

3 comments:

Martinez Family said...

So cute!! Never fails - Shayne's always working on the weekend of Fathers & Sons!! :( One of these days, they'll make it!!

The Griffins said...

Miss you guys! Post pictures of your new life in St. George and tell us about your plans to come visit. :)

PS. We still haven't told Tuck that you guys moved. I'm hoping that you visit enough and he won't notice. lol, jk. :) Maybe we should meet in the middle sometime-like Flagstaff in the winter for a snow day.

Matt and Katelyn said...

He is getting so big! How are you liking St George??