Thursday, July 21, 2011

Preschool Graduate!!!


Just looking at these pictures again is making me sad....our little Maizi is all done with preschool & is off to Kindergarten next month. :( Maizi has been going to Miss Stephanie's Busy Bee Academy since she was 2. She has loved every minute of it & I could not have asked for a better experience with preschool. I'm so sad that Soakai won't be going - it was seriously one of the first things that I thought of when we found out that we were for sure moving (since I already had him signed up). Maybe I'll just send him down to go to like boarding school. :)

Anyway, Maizi had her graduation in May with all her little friends. It was the cutest thing.

Maizi & Miss Stephanie
Our Graduate
Maizi, Ava, Ryan, Leah, Olivia
Maizi, Ava, Leah
Maizi was in charge of leading the Pledge of Allegiance - which she is very good at & has to say it anytime she sees a flag.

I had to post this - this is her first year. Can you believe how small she was?!


2 comments:

Triumph and Roxxi said...

How sad. Why do they have to grow up so fast. So sad. You better be here for her birthday

Martinez Family said...

That makes me sad to see her sad little face! :( It is amazing how time flies!! Her & Hunter will be in kindergarten!! Can't even believe it!! :( Make sure to let us know when you come to "visit"!!! :)