I just thought that I'd share some random pictures taken recently (mostly to show that I do still have another child). I was feeling a little guilty that Soakai wasn't getting much attention on our blog so here's the latest.....
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Random Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Your kids are sooo adorable! I can't believe your little guy is standing, Carson still only scoots:)Love your new background, and Halloween music, so cute!
How freakin' CUTE!!! They are sooooo adorable. Looks like you have a good little babysitter there with Maizi!!! Maybe we can get her and Chloe together and they can babysit Soaki and, we can go to lunch! hahahah =)
Welcome to the world of BOYS!!:) I have always said that Hunter will be my child that gets stitches or breaks something!! He & Noah were nothing like Madelyn - they were always moving!! Fun times!! :)
Post a Comment