Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Third Times a Charm

Ok, so I guess it's true that the third times a charm. I am referring to Maizi's THIRD pair of glasses. These new ones have absolutely no screws so I guess it's pretty safe to say that these ones won't break, but then again, we're talking about Maizi. :) I don't think that she's had one pair last long enough for her to even see a difference. She had an eye appointment last week before her new glasses came in & the doctor told us to just come back in a couple weeks because there was no sense in checking her since she hadn't worn a pair long enough to have really made a difference. So far though she's done really good with them & she's worn them everyday since we got them for most of the day. Woohoo!! I thought she'd never learn to wear them or like them.

7 comments:

The Griffins said...

Yeah! Go Maizi! She's so cute with them on too :)

Anonymous said...

Hopefully this time around it is a charm! Patience-building, I'm sure! Okay, so what happened to her little eye? looks like that one hurt a bit. Lavender a few times a day, right? haha :) oh,and love her sweatbands!

hansen family said...

WOO HOO!!! Those are sooo freakin' cute!! She looks darling with them on. I have to agree, she's rockin' those sweat bands!! =)

Fig Family said...

Holy cow!! Chance and I were laughing so hard, I was crying! How did she get a black eye? That girl cracks me up!! She looks like that kid from dodgeball with all the sweatbands on!! Good job Maizi, keep 'em on!!

Duncan Family said...

how about you tell us what happened to her eye??????

salena said...

Ha! I love the sweatbands! She's so cute in her new glasses!

Martinez Family said...

Too freakin cute!! :) I agree with everyone else - you need to make a post about what happened to her eye!! :)