Sunday, October 19, 2008

Update on the Eye

So here's the scoop on the whole eye thing---Maizi fell off a chair at Grandma's house and pretty much fell right on her face. Her glasses kinda gave her a cut on the corner of her eye & she got a black eye. It's just now healed so you can't see it anymore. I tried to get a close up of it, but she wouldn't let me. Needless to say she had to have a band-aid on it for a couple of days (she didn't really need one) and when I tried to take it off I had to peel it off & I think that made the little cut worse.

1 comment:

hansen family said...

OUCH!!! I was wondering what happened. I thought she might of had to have surgery on her little eye. I'm glad to hear that her eye is feeling better.