Monday, December 1, 2008

Birthdays

Maizi & Capri having some cake- isn't that beautiful of Maizi w/her nice hair & black teeth? :)

Soakai enjoying an ice cream cone
Zachary getting some help from Reign blowing out his candles




I just wanted to wish my brother Zachary & my mom a
VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
We all got together yesterday to celebrate their birthdays- Zachary's was on Sunday & my mom's is today. We had a really good time eating and visiting with eachother. The kids had so much fun playing & eating cake & ice cream.
Anyway I hope you both have great days.

I especially want to thank my mom for ALL she does for me
so I hope she enjoys her day today- she definitely deserves it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Say Happy Birthday to that sweet mom of yours for me and Ty, will ya?! We too, hope she had a great day! :)

Terri said...

Dang! The first Sunday I'm not there in weeks and its your mom's birthday! I didn't know if was coming up. I love your new layout.

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

happy birthday to your mom! i love her!

Patterson Family said...

I just got eliminated and can talk to you about your hubby.

Dane@cottervaluation.com leave me your phone #

salena said...

LOL to Maizi's cake face! She cracks me up! It was nice seeing you on Thanksgiving! I cant wait for Tuesday!:)

Anonymous said...

Hey...Hey!! I have been thinking about ya...hang in there... :)