Thursday, July 30, 2009

Deuce Lutui's Kids Camp

On Tuesday Sione & Filipe were part of Deuce Lutui's (from the Cardinals) kids camp in Queen Creek so Maizi & I tagged along.  It was a lot of fun....very warm, but still fun.  They had it at Barney's Family Sports Complex.  There were about 150 kids that participated & they went through a series of activities.  I got to help with Bette-Sue (BL season 5) at a taste testing table. She cracks me up!  We blind folded the kids & had them try some healthy snacks.  Most of the kids ate the food, but I had a few kids that instantly spit it out....yummy.  :)  

I tried to get a shot of all the kids, but it didn't work out so well. :/
Sione, Deuce, Filipe trying to look tough. :)




4 comments:

salena said...

It was very warm! It was way hotter on the side you guys were on, too. You look great Britni!

Triumph and Roxxi said...

How fun!!! Wish we could of gone!!! Next time.

hansen family said...

I wish I would have known it was so close to my house, my kids would have loved it!! You guys look so good.

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

how fun! i heard about this from the whitleys- they had a blast!