I know this is blurry but to me this captures his personality so well. :)
Oh...I have been waiting for this day for the last few months. Church with Soakai is not an easy thing, in fact it's just plain tiring. Our schedule of course doesn't really help (2-5 with sacrament last) so Sione & I were so happy for this past Sunday....WooHoo!!! Now I just hope & pray that he's nice to all the other little kids in nursery (he did almost get suspended from the gym's Kid's Club for biting but I think we've got that under control....we're now working on his hitting).
Soakai is a good little boy though & very sweet. He's turned into quite a daredevil though- that kid is not afraid of anything. His new fascination is bugs. He's very good at finding them. He hits them, picks them all up & occasionally eats them. He's such a boy!!



9 comments:
He is so cute! Carson's first offical day in nursery is tomorrow. I have been taking him the past few weeks and he isn't doing so well, major separation anxiety and I have to stay in there the entire time holding him! Hope Soakai is doing better than Carson:) Carson is going through a hitting phase also, must be the age!:)
What a cutie!! But bugs?? I don't know how you deal with that! I hate bugs! If one of my kids started finding them and showing me or eating them I might have a nervous break down! You're a good mom!
Oh, I loved when my kids went to nursery!!! I actually didn't take them every Sunday because there was always a nasty sick kid with green snot =)
Ryan will be 18 months on August 20th and I have been counting down since January!
Don't worry...Drake got "suspended" from the gym when he was 2. I kept the referral notice. He just happens to be my nicest one, so, I'm sure Soakai will be just fine! Cute kiddos.
Hallelujah!! Nursery, I remeber just counting down the sundays until 18 months!! Enjoy your two hours
We are on the countdown. 3 weeks for us and church will actually be worth going to again. I just hope my little guy doesn't get suspended for throwing objects.
Soakai is a cutie. I love the bug fascination.
Soakai's such a handsome little cutie! Embry has a hitting problem too, and tackling ..but it's mostly just to Jasper. I love that we have boys the same age!
18 months is a great time for the reason of nursery. However, if Soakai is anything like Trey (and by that first pic and the bug story, he is!) boys just get even crazier after that 18 month mark! I seriously am amazed how different he is from Meegan. It sure is an adventure! We spent some time with Chris's cousin in Utah and she had this sign in her house that said, "Moms with boys work from sun up to son down." (note the spelling) So true!
Post a Comment