
(Notice the new glasses....we finally upgraded to "real" ones)
Here is where you will most likely find Maizi these days.....watching her princess movies. She is obsessed with Cinderella, Little Mermaid, & Belle from Beauty and the Beast (pretty much any Disney princess will do). I don't know when she figured out this whole princess thing, but she is definitely a fan of them and now tells us that her name is Princess. I don't think so!! :) I always thought it would be so nice when the day came that she actually sat through a movie....well that day is here & I don't know if I'm liking it as much as I thought I would. Don't get me wrong it is nice to have her quiet and in one spot for a little bit so I can get some stuff around the house done, but I'm also feeling guilty that the TV has become her "babysitter". If it wasn't so DANG hot outside the kids would have more to do than watching movies.
3 comments:
I love Maizi and her CUte glasses!
I felt the same guilt with Bastien after the twins were born. He'd watch Noggin channel ALL day! But if it makes you feel better Bastien now only watches a couple cartoons a day, if that..it's not all day like it used to be.
haha! She sort of is a little princess.
At least I am not the only one who is raising a Cable Guy!!!!
Love it.
Hahaha so funny!! Isn't so nice when you FINALLY get to the point where your kids will sit for even 30 minutes =) Hey, I would love to get together soon so let me know when your free. My kids start school Monday, the 3rd!! What!!! can you believe it?? Kinda sad.
Post a Comment