I can't believe that yesterday our little baby was 7 months old. Soakai, or as Maizi likes to call him "Y", is getting so BIG so FAST. He is scooting all over the house, sitting up by himself, he got his 2nd tooth a couple days ago, he puts everything in his mouth, and is following in his sister's footsteps of not sitting still. I was so hoping that I'd get a calmer baby, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen. Oh well, we love him anyway. : )
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
He is just cuter and cuter everytime I see him!
Soakai ....he is such a cutie! and i can't believe how big he is getting....that is so cute that maizi calls him "Y" well you have the cutest kids i will have to admit! but i my opinion is biased being that they are my neice and nephew!!! But who can lie...even if your not related..well brit luv ya .. take care!! can't wait to see Maizi in her glasses!
k, i just got my first breath from youth conference and your blog was my top priority! that eye dr experience is quite funny! i feel for you! just wait til she is older and even stronger and wont sit still for kindergarten shots! that was ethan this year! i cant wait to see her glases- if she has them on ever!
very cute pics thanks for posting
Wow! Your kids are so cute and they're getting so big!
I tagged you on my blog! :)
Britni! Oh my gosh I thought I would never find you again. It has been a VERY LONG time! Last time I saw you was years ago long before you were married. I often miss the times you, Margo, Tifani, and I spent time together. I often go places that remind me of places we all used to go and the fun we had together.
I have lost touch with everyone and often wish I could go back in time. I still remember all the talks we had about life and what a great friend you always were to me. Not quite sure how I made it to your blog but I am glad I did. I just wanted to say hello. Your family is beautiful!
I'd love to catch up with you.
E-mail me sometime, I'd love to hear from you. Best e-mail for me is cash4yourequity@yahoo.com
I hope to talk with you soon.
Love,
Jenn Western
Post a Comment