Well, I guess miracles do happen. After living in our house for a year and a half we finally got grass in our backyard! Hallelujah!! I guess it's true- a landscaper's yard is always the last to get done. Thanks Sione- you did a good job! I can't believe what a difference it makes to see green grass out our windows instead of dirt, rocks, and weeds when we open the curtains. Maizi was so excited...she would live outside if I let her & I'm thinking I might just let her as soon as the weather gets cooler. :) Here are a few pictures of her playing outside & then the sprinklers went off which made her even more happy. Grass & water...what more could a little girl want?!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So true! We never had a landscaped back yard growing up..but we did have a huge woodpile(no fireplace)and a big tire collection. How fun for Maizi...all Bastien ever got was tumbleweeds. :)
The same is so true for being a bug man's wife :) (or one that spends his time running the office, I suppose). My house is always last to get taken care of... so crazy things like a wolf spider dropping from the ceiling onto my head and crawling to my face while putting on my makeup one morning happens! :) ...think the neighbors surely thought I was dying!
Post a Comment