Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Maizi

Maizi turned TWO years old on the 23rd. I can't believe how big she's getting. It seems like we just had her 1st brithday. She actually had two parties this year....our families are just getting too dang big to have them together. So on Friday we had the Fa's over. Sione's sister, Mary, made an adorable cake for Maizi. It was Cinderella & she loved it. Thanks Mary! We had my family over on Sunday. We had a lot of fun this weekend & she loved all the attention. She got so many great presents and she had so much fun playing with all her cousins.

Thank you everyone for coming & sharing her day(s) with us- we really appreciate it.

5 comments:

salena said...

How fun for her to have 2 parties! We did that this year with Bastien, too. She seriously is the best present opener ever! She was so cute thinking the bag was the present and wearing it like a purse and jumping up and down on her big present. What a funny girl!

Deanne said...

Hey Sione looks like you have a beautiful baby boy and girl too! Yes I had to marry a Tongan to have my half cast babies. How are things going? Life is sure busy over here. We are in Mesa I can't believe I never run into you or anyone else. I have seen your dad a few places while out w/ my hubby at Tongan socials. I don't think he knows who I am though. It will be fun to catch up through blogs.

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i saw that cake in kraft foods magazine and i thought i should try making it- but instead i went for the easier looking one and thank goodness i didnt attempt the barbie one because the easier one looked horrible, i cant imagine what my barbie wouldve looked like!

Ashley said...

Hey Sione, it's Chad. Thanks for the comment, and for always being such a good friend man. We need to get together soon.

Tuihalalalala said...

You're Welcome...Soakai is NEXT