Yeah that was my first thought after I woke up and realized it was Tuesday. haha. Was fun to see you guys! I'm looking forward to seing more of Sione on the show :) It's funny to see Tanner get so into it, and yell at Lipe to hurry up to make sure he saves Sione! Weigh-in's are the best - Tanner is all but pacing to make sure things go like he thinks they should. The debate for who and why he thinks they should go hom eis great. I love it! You can surely trust we won't miss a Tuesday. Although Tyler will have to watch it later cuz he has school again till late on Tuesdays...Tanner will be my buddy to watch it with. We're excited to come out there and visit :) Still think you should have moved to Queen Creek with us :) GO BLUE TEAM!!
So funny - Maizi's tv debut & her finger was in her nose!! We were laughing @ that, but crying when the "call home" happened!! You are so strong! That has got to be so hard! I guess it will all be worth it when he brings home the big money!!! :)
GO BLUE! It has been so fun following Sione & Felipe. After the suprise fist split, I was floored. Then it was like a huge light bulb went on. OH, that is why Sione was able to see the Ospina's when they were visiting from Colombia. I thought, OK, now it makes sense :) Hopefully after it is all over, You, Ospinas, and the rest of us can all get together. -Justin Morgan
Britni- I lost Sione's email from lastyear. I am a mission buddy. Tell him Hubbard, Harris, and I are cheering him on. I don't know if we are even allowed to communicate with him now, but maybe after he wins it all! Justin Morgan. jjmorgan@skyviewmail.com
Hey this is Amy Jacobson. I love the biggest loser and just found out your husband is on there. So cool. Even more reason to watch it and be inspired. I have a blog that's private - send me your email address gbbrandon@aol.com and I will send you an invite. Good to see you!
9 comments:
Go blue team!
Bastien kept saying "I wanna see Maizi again!"
I loved tonights episode! But cant wait to see more of "ZONEY" ...how Bastien says Sione:)
We saw you and the kids....and Sione....on TV. You all looked great! Now you are Superstars!
Yeah that was my first thought after I woke up and realized it was Tuesday. haha. Was fun to see you guys! I'm looking forward to seing more of Sione on the show :) It's funny to see Tanner get so into it, and yell at Lipe to hurry up to make sure he saves Sione! Weigh-in's are the best - Tanner is all but pacing to make sure things go like he thinks they should. The debate for who and why he thinks they should go hom eis great. I love it! You can surely trust we won't miss a Tuesday. Although Tyler will have to watch it later cuz he has school again till late on Tuesdays...Tanner will be my buddy to watch it with. We're excited to come out there and visit :) Still think you should have moved to Queen Creek with us :) GO BLUE TEAM!!
So funny - Maizi's tv debut & her finger was in her nose!! We were laughing @ that, but crying when the "call home" happened!! You are so strong! That has got to be so hard! I guess it will all be worth it when he brings home the big money!!! :)
GO BLUE! It has been so fun following Sione & Felipe. After the suprise fist split, I was floored. Then it was like a huge light bulb went on. OH, that is why Sione was able to see the Ospina's when they were visiting from Colombia. I thought, OK, now it makes sense :)
Hopefully after it is all over, You, Ospinas, and the rest of us can all get together.
-Justin Morgan
Britni-
I lost Sione's email from lastyear. I am a mission buddy. Tell him Hubbard, Harris, and I are cheering him on. I don't know if we are even allowed to communicate with him now, but maybe after he wins it all!
Justin Morgan.
jjmorgan@skyviewmail.com
Britni,
Hey this is Amy Jacobson. I love the biggest loser and just found out your husband is on there. So cool. Even more reason to watch it and be inspired. I have a blog that's private - send me your email address gbbrandon@aol.com and I will send you an invite. Good to see you!
Take care.
thanks brit...i'm gonna need all the advice and help i can get!!! ;0)
Post a Comment