Friday, January 9, 2009

Soakai's First Birthday!!!

Soakai had his first birthday on Monday! Can you believe how big he's getting?! These kids grow up so fast. It seems like it was just a couple months ago that I was in the hospital having him. I can also remember very well those first few sleepless weeks staying up with a sick baby. Soakai got really sick the day we brought him home & he had a rough few weeks (so did mom & dad). Glad that part is over!

Some of the things that Soakai has been doing lately include: GETTING INTO EVERYTHING!!! I didn't think that it was possible that I could have another kid that was as busy (or sometimes busier) than Maizi, but I was wrong---way wrong! He has been walking for a couple months now & sometimes even does a little run if he's being chased by Maizi. He is very easily amused & laughs about anything, but he's also a sensitive little guy. He must get that from his dad. :)

I will post some pictues as soon as a I can---my computer isn't working so I haven't been able to get my pictures or post anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Soakai!! Lookin' forward to those pictures :) I can get the whole "seriously, 2 kids with this much energy?!" I'm hopin' the 3rd is the mellow one. Maybe we'll be so lucky. You too, hopefully! I'm sure it was a fun day. Sorry to have missed out on that cake you make! (Maizi's was yummy, I couldn't quit eating it) Anyway, happy birthday to your big boy!

salena said...

He's like the happiest kid ever. He's so ADORABLE! I love his little SIone dimples. I remember you guys having a rough time with him being sick..I'm glad things are easier now! Love you Soakai!