Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What is wrong with them???

I know that I've been really bad about posting about the show (not having a computer doesn't help) so I figured that last night deserves a post. I cannot for the life of me figure out why in the world ALL of Jillian's team voted for Damien to go home instead of that lunatic Joelle!! She's CRAZY! I get the whole thing that they wanted Carla to come back, but now they just have to keep dealing with Joelle. Her own team voted for her so why didn't the other team?! And they even asked them how they should vote. I just don't get it. I don't see her lasting much longer though---at least I hope she doesn't. She drives me nuts! Ok, so enough about her---didn't Damien & Nicole look great. I'm so happy for them- they'll look SO good for their wedding. Also, great job Filipe for losing 14 lbs. I couldn't really tell if he was happy about that or not. :) Hopefully we'll get to see more than 5 seconds of Sione next week...

6 comments:

Terri said...

I completely agree with you! I think Jillian's team did that for a competitive edge or something. I think it was pretty shady, especially after acting like good sports and asking Bob's team who they should vote off.

salena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charmaine said...

Amen! That was totally messed up! I was pretty upset after the show on Tuesday night.

Martinez Family said...

You said it!! :) She doesn't even want to be there, so don't know why she keeps pretending!! Maybe she's just scared that her partner will squash her - I sure would be!! :) Sione gets to come back next episode, right?? Hope so! Never thought I'd be so into the show - I even bought watermelon Extra gum - such a dork, I know!! :)

Anonymous said...

Seriously! Ty and I were so mad! And the crap the black team had about sending someone home for the "right reason"...don't lie- just say it was to get the threat of Damien and Nicole off the show so they can have a better shot of lasting longer. Cuz we all know Joelle doesn't care to be there except that her friend will mess her up if she doesn't come back! Seriously, we couldn't even believe it. Filipe looked pretty pissed the other team sent Damien home instead of Joelle. anyway- I was thinking the same thing, hopefully we'll start seeing more of Sione!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

I WAS SO MAD AT BLAINE LAST WEEK! I seriously think he orchestrated the whole thing. i liked him until last week. He is playing the game, and I hope that bites him in his big butt.
he went out of his way to say, "you guys voted how we wanted last week, so we will honor your decision" what a bunch of BS!!!!