Wednesday, January 28, 2009

There you are Sione!

Yay!!! Sione gets to go back! (not that we all didn't know that already) I am so excited for the coming weeks of the show- now that Sione will be there again. I was kind of bummed that we didn't get to see all the at home people weigh in last night. I guess we have to wait til next week. I have a feeling that Sione did very well while he was at home. :) I know for sure that he worked his butt off during those 30 days-- he practically lived at the gym. I don't really have much else to say about episode 4 except that I hate it when they have contestants on there who don't even want to be there. I don't get that- why do you even apply. It's such a long process too...what a waste of time if you're not going to give it all you've got & be serious about it. I am so glad that Sione has such a great partner in Filipe! I can't wait to see them together again. By the way...nice job dropping another 13 lbs!!!

8 comments:

hansen family said...

I totally agree =) I was really annoyed that didn't show their weight. Cory and I are totally hooked we love to watch it!! Go Sione and Filipe!!!

salena said...

Yay! Starting next Tuesday the episodes will be even more exciting because we will see more of Sione! Have fun next Wednesday:)

Trent & Lindz said...

We're so excited to see Sione back on! I wish they would've showed more of the at home contestants but now that they're back I guess it doesn't matter. Can't wait to see how he does next week!

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the invite... ;)

I have to ask...how in the crap did you change the font of your blog? We were playing around with it a while back, and couldn't get it to work..so any tips, please send my way! ;)

Love the new blog look...

Amy said...

Amen sister!!! It's like seriously what are you doing JOELLE? Go home. I loved Filipe's comment of the blue team is back and how excited him and Sione were when he lost 13 lbs. That was amazing. In one week!! Sione looked great. You can really tell he wasn't like the orange team when he was home. I can hardly wait till next week. Maybe they'll show more of their home time. I really did not like how they sent their teammates home. I don't think it was fair. I know that they were trying to motivate their partners. But everyone is in it for themselves in the end. It's nice to have someones back there. So why did they even send them home?

Anyways enough of my ranting.

Thanks for the blog invite. I love your new background and font. It's making me think of changing mine too.

Go Sione & Filipe!!!

Charmaine said...

We loved seeing Sione make it back! And Filipe is such a ham! I wish they would show more of him. And I couldn't believe that the black team came straight out and said that they voted opposite of Bob's team just to play the game. I was hoping this season was going to be above that.

The Griffins said...

They're both doing so great and we're excited to see more of Sione. Way to go winning immunity! And for drinking tons of water this week before weighing in-smart! I'm so excited for the both of them!

salena said...

Thanks for not telling me about the weigh in, Sione! It was exciting to see you win, although I had a feeling you would since I knew how hard you worked. I'm so proud of you bro, love ya!