Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Last Day of Preschool
Tuesday was Maizi's last day of preschool so her class had a little graduation ceremony. Maizi loved preschool and all her friends that she got to play with & it was nice to get a break a couple times a week. It was so cute- all the little kids were in their caps & gowns. As you can tell by the pictures, Maizi wasn't so happy about it. They all walked in singing their ABC's then, Maizi saw me and got all excited yelling "Mommy!" Then she just starts crying & won't sit in her chair so I had to hold her for the rest of the time. So, needless to say I didn't get any "happy" pictures from this day. :) Oh well I guess there's always next year.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I wasn't sure if she that was a smile or crying. At least you know she enjoyed going to preschool and didn't have to be dragged into the class each time. I think it is different when the parents are there. They get into a different "zone." Congratulations Miss Maizi for your graduation!
Little poop head. She looks cute though...
Haha! That is so cute..love how they got little caps and gowns!
That is too cute!! :)
Post a Comment