Friday, May 29, 2009

Some Random Pictures

I just thought that I'd share some recent pictures of the kids since I haven't done that in a while. It seems like all I've posted about in the past 6 months is Sione & The Biggest Loser. Poor kids! :)


Roxxi's kids stayed over the other night while they were out of town...they have so much fun together (and get in a lot of trouble) :)




I think everyone gets a shot of their kids making a mess of spaghetti.


Here is Maizi on Alyana's horse- she refused to look at me.  Shocker! 















Here are some of the kids racing in their sacks at Capri & Alyana's birthday party.  Reign and Soakai are like 2 peas in a pod.  They get so excited to see eachother.





It's kinda hard to see, but this picture was taken right after Soakai's first "official" haircut.  It was a long time comin'. He looked so cute!

5 comments:

Charmaine said...

Hehe! I love those spaghetti pictures! So cute!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

its true, every kid has a messy spaghetti picture!

my hairy little ryan got his first haircut at 4 months old, I think. i cant believe soakai has lasted this long, lucky...

salena said...

Soakai's haircut is soo cute! I havent seen them in forever!

I like your new header too!

Martinez Family said...

Hey - I love the background & header! So fun for summer!! :)

Amy said...

The picture of yours and Roxxi's little guy are is cute. Looks like they're up to something.